This year at my homeschool co-op, I'm taking a class called "Worldview Analysis." The purpose of this class is to equip students to formulate a Christian worldview and be able to understand and confront the many different worldviews that set up false truth claims against the Word of God. As part of the class, I have the opportunity to write a large number of papers on the different aspects of six major worldviews: Christianity, Islam, Secular Humanism, Marxism-Leninism, Cosmic Humanism, and Postmodernism. Since I have such a wealth of written information on topics that are important to our life today, I decided that I will occasionally post certain papers I have written on this blog, to perhaps enhance your understanding of today's issues and what we as Christians face in the area of religious opposition (for all worldviews, including those claiming to be neutral, are actually religious--they all start with a claim about the existence or nonexistence of a deity). I would welcome discussion: post a comment, and I will respond to it!
~ 'ding2
No comments:
Post a Comment